Junior Embedded Software Developer (f/m/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Job Description Real trendsetters in every language.Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives the customer. Only then do they implement things on the technical side – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. They enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories and to organize their own work. For them, knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. They feed their ideas into many sectors of the economy, thus creating the basis for innovative business models. Join our team, and we will offer the necessary support to give you responsibility and enable you to have an international career as an expert. What part will you play?
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are responsible for firmware development for programmable logic controllers (PLCs), mainly for ET 200 peripheral modules. Your task is to design, specify and implement the firmware to be developed.
- You create feature specifications and firmware designs and implement the firmware components in the relevant programming languages.
- Our customers are your first priority. You analyse customer requirements and carry out firmware development tasks for electronic components on your own responsibility. You create and evaluate solution concepts for the firmware components to be developed.
- You keep a constant eye on the development progress. You coordinate and carry out tests to ensure the desired development results.
- Finally, you put the firmware components into operation on the target hardware, test and optimise them.
You fit in with us if:
- The basis of your success is a degree in computer engineering, automation technology, electrical engineering, information technology or similar.
- You have initial experience in hardware-related software development using one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Python and in embedded software development on microcontrollers for real-time applications.
- You are interested in modern software development methods (Clean Code, Test Driven Development, Unit Tests)
- You are familiar with the use of PC-based development tools (Eclipse, debuggers, simulators).
- If you already have basic knowledge of the function of field buses, programmable logic controllers and their programming, you are our ideal candidate.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- You can quickly adapt to new situations and find a dynamic environment appealing and challenging.
- Your way of working is characterised by independence, but you still appreciate the exchange with the team
- You are used to presenting your work results and communicate confidently in German and English.
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.FAQ
- if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten