Senior Commercial Bid Manager (w/m/d) Electrification Bids
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role, you will assume commercial bidding responsibility for global, complex and large-volume electrification bids in international infrastructure markets.
- In cooperation with specialist departments and regional companies, you will prepare comprehensive, on-time and competitive offers.
- To this end, you will be responsible for analyzing tender documents, deriving bidding strategies and conducting contract negotiations until the contract is signed.
- You present offers and complex issues transparently up to division level with high visibility.
- In addition, you will prepare LoA documentation and meetings and provide regular reporting on bid status up to business unit and division level.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a degree in business administration (Master/Diploma).
- Your many years of professional experience in the international service or plant business (ideally in transport technology) have enabled you to acquire commercial knowledge and experience in bid costing and related financial KPIs.
- You also have extensive knowledge of project financing (financing models) and contractual hedging instruments (guarantees, bonds).
- International contract law in connection with complex business models and accounting methods are very familiar to you.
- You have already gained experience in intercultural teams and cross-national cooperation and are experienced in negotiation and presentation techniques.
- Fluent English, ideally Spanish, and a basic willingness to travel round off your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Daniela Welz
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten