Leider ist dieser Job nicht mehr aktiv
- Create something new: You work in Agile Teams for our cloud solution of Bosch eBike systems. You analyze, design and implement cloud backend services.
- Take responsibility: Together with your team you are responsible for all aspects of solution engineering including quality, security and continuous integration and delivery.
- Drive cooperation: With your team you are part of bigger agile organizations with numerous colleagues and stakeholders. You live agility.
- Collaborate internationally: You are part of a multicultural team and collaborate with Bosch departments all over the world.
- Personality: You are a motivated team player, creative, open-minded und communicative.
- Experience and Knowledge: You have profound experiences in professional cloud backend development and distributed microservice architectures. You have a deep understanding of Java and Spring. Experiences with Kotlin and Angular or React would be a plus. You are familiar with cloud infrastructure e.g. AWS, Azure or CloudFoundry, container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes and database technologies. You know how to set up and operate a CI/CD pipeline esp. using Jenkins.
- Working Practice: You’ve already worked in agile organizations e.g. Scrum or Kanban and you believe in the agile values esp. „Inspect and Adapt“.
- You have a DevOps mentality and you are open to collaborate with your team regarding all tasks also beside coding.
- Languages: You are fluent in English. German is a strong plus.
- Education: You have auniversity degree in Software Engineering, Informatics or a comparable qualification.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten