Project / Product Manager Business Technology (f/m/d)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. Our Core Business Services offer employees a variety of internal structures and services that contribute to the implementation of our global corporate strategy. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Europe West Regional Technology Hub is an Enablement Function with the purpose to establish a strategic technology foundation in our countries. This technology foundation will help to leverage technology as a game changer and enabler in the digital age and boost our own transformation capacity.
Your key responsibilities
- Managing large variety of projects with personal accountability to deliver in time, cost, and quality
- Track record of customer focus, based on openness, trust, and delivering on promises to build customer intimacy
- Ensure solution delivery by building highest performing teams out of diverse people coming from other countries and other companies
- Address the right questions to collect requirements from our non-technical customers to fulfil their business need
- Take over long term responsibilities by defining the strategic roadmap and the monitoring the changing business requirement impacting our products / projects
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- University degree in computer science, MBA or related discipline or similar experience
- Approx. 3 to 5 years’ experience in project management related to the following fields software development, infrastructure (Cloud), IT security and / or IT deployment projects
- Appprox. 1 to 3 years’ experience in business analysis / backlog management / requirement analysis
- Preferred: Experience with establishing and / or scaling of Software as Service Solutions as Project- or Product-manager
- Preferred: you have relevant certification like PMBOK/Prince and/or Scrum/SAFe
What makes you stand out – attributes of your success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (include negotiation)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English/German both verbally and in writing
- Strong team working skills across matrixed client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams
- Agile mindset with large interest in learning and innovating new things.
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
- Efficient and collaborative teams that live our unique EY spirit
- Modern workplaces and a well-developed IT infrastructure
- Joining a first-class employer
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at +49 6196 996 10005.
You want to learn more about the application process at EY? Get more information on our EY website or on kununu and Glassdoo
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich