Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
We live in a connected world and WiFi has become a critical component to every home. eero is the first company to deliver a whole home WiFi experience using mesh technology to make sure you never have to worry about WiFi ever again. We all believe deeply in what we're doing, and, as importantly, we enjoy doing it together.
At eero, we're building the connected home of the future and are looking for a product-focused Android engineer to help make that happen. Our team, consisting of mobile, cloud, and embedded engineers, works on key features built around the user experience.
As an Android engineer, you will work closely with our Product and Design teams to identify, prototype, and execute on future consumer experiences. eero's Android app is essential to connecting the consumer to their home network, giving them full control of their WiFi and connected devices.
In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating new frameworks and tools, mentoring fellow engineers, improving our build process, and shaping eero's future roadmap.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related technical field
· Extensive Android application development experience and knowledge
· General software development experience and understanding of software architecture
· Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures and problem solving)
· Experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and existing systems
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs