**Please note that this role can be based anywhere in DE or Luxembourg - with flexibility to work from home**
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven leaders. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything on-line, this is your chance to make history and lead our DE Amazon Transportation (ATS) Workforce Staffing team.
The Senior Manager of DE Workforce Staffing for ATS will have responsibility for the resourcing strategy for the DE network of ATS sites as well as operational management of a team of regional leaders, local site teams and management of third party staffing agencies. This role can be located anywhere in DE or Luxembourg and does require some travel through-out DE.
Within your role you will take part in DE wide initiatives, and tackle complex problems that affect customers and work to resolve them with innovative solutions. You will be given a real opportunity to shape the DE ATS resourcing strategy and operations, as well as partnering with other business lines to ensure a consistent approach and share best practice. Whatever you focus on, it will be aimed at ensuring service excellence whilst continuously improving our processes.
Responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring operational execution of hiring plans to meet resourcing needs.
· Developing a culture of continuous improvement within resource management practices on site and in the wider network.
· Working in effective partnership with internal (Operations, HR, Finance, Public Relations, Employee Relations) and external (agency partners, media agencies, public authorities) stakeholders.
· Roll-out and program management of Workforce Staffing initiatives across the DE ATS network.
· Developing, capturing and reporting metrics at site, regional and country level.
· Supporting and influencing operational planning at all levels.
· Working with agencies to develop robust, tested and scalable contingency plans for a number of eventualities including severe weather and short notice volume increases.
· Ensuring compliance with legal obligations and internal policy.
· Monitoring and ensuring 3rd party providers meet agreed service level definitions through appropriate auditing of processes and quality management, including efficient deviation escalation.
· Establishing and maintaining agency working relationships across all parties and up to senior level management.
· Reviewing and establishing causes for unfavorable trends in the metrics and implementing root cause analysis and solutions.
· Providing leadership, focus and direction to Workforce Staffing field teams.
· Ensuring agency partners are effectively addressing Employee Relations issues in line with Amazon’s positive associate experience approach.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent
· Direct recruitment/staffing experience at an operational and senior management level.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong people management skills and experience.
· Staffing industry Subject Matter Expertise.
· The ability to manage detail, establish root cause and be able to extract and analyze data.
· Be able to demonstrate effective problem-solving and analytical capability.
· Thrive on change, inclined to operate with flexibility.
· Experience presenting to and partnering with senior stakeholders
· Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
· MBA Graduate
· A sincere bias for action and be passionate about achieving results and process improvement.
· An innovative business and recruitment thought leader with strong analytical acumen.
· An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
· Comfortable with high volume workload.
· A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverable's.
· Exemplary presentation and influencing skills.