Internship in International Pricing & Margin project—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship in International Pricing & Margin project HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Working side-by-side with the biggest Henkel markets globally
- Being a part of the Center of Excellence (COE) as global steering unit for Net Revenue Management (NRM) at Henkel
- NRM is the analytics-based strategic approach to drive profitable growth by assessing and optimizing local pricing, promotion, assortment, and trade investment policies
- Supporting the roll-out of NRM / NRM practices and tools to new markets
- Conduct ongoing audit of local practices and approaches to identify opportunity to scale up pockets of best practice
- Student who has successfully completed the first part of business-related studies with focus on marketing / sales / sales activations and analytics
- Practical experience, e.g. by former internships esp. in sales or marketing or sales controlling
- Fluent English language skills written and spoken
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel (advanced Excel such as PowerBI, Pivot, Tableau etc. is a plus)
- Strong analytical mind and excellent communication skills
- Capacity to work in an international environment
- Self-driven, proactive and goal-oriented team player with excellent collaboration and organizational skills
- Availability for ideally 6 months as of 01.01.2022
21021505 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich