Digital ASIC Designer (f/m/div.)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
- You design, develop and integrate innovative digital circuits (RTL design) as part of mixed-signal ASICs.
- You are responsible for the implementation of customer-specific functions and algorithms, simulation, verification of circuits and analysis of circuit behavior and for assessing the development result.
- You coordinate system partitioning and project plans with customers and within the engineering team. You collaborate with internal and external development partners. You proactively improve the development methodology, processes and design concepts.
- You think from concept to series production. You weigh deadlines, quality and costs and align your actions according to project goals.
- You coordinate requirements with relevant experts. You have an eye for (design-) details and – at the same time – look at the big picture regarding system and customer requirements and can communicate with clear statements in both directions.
• Education: above-average university degree (Master/Diploma/PhD) in electrical engineering or equivalent, preferably with focus on microelectronics
• Personality: Teamplayer, goal- and customer-oriented, structured, enthusiastic, passion for challenges and problem-solving methods
• Experience and Know-How: excellent understanding of digital circuit design: VHDL, Digital IP, implementation, integration and verification, knowledge of ASIC design in the area of mixed-signal/digital design, programming skills (e.g. C/C++, Python, TCL), and knowledge of methods and tools for prototyping digital circuits
• Languages: very good command of written and spoken English
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten