Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Role can be based in London, Berlin or Luxembourg
Amazon is seeking an experienced and business oriented Engineering Project Manager to lead the capacity, capital planning and project execution for the continued expansion of our EU fulfillment network.
The role will understand the details of an Amazon Fulfillment Center design, implementation, modeling, estimating and managing new Fulfillment Center start-up’s. This individual will lead a project team and provide leadership in managing the build specifications; pre-contract work, internal teams and vendor relations. This individual will be responsible for managing critical path and helping other teams deliver network capacity on time. This individual will be interfacing with and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization in order to be successful.
This position requires extensive travel (about 85%), mainly across Europe.
· Experience leading overall end-to-end project delivery including resources, CAPEX, schedule and vendor management.
· Experience leading technical design reviews and proposing design solutions for material handling and storage solutions.
· Experience leading a project team including 1 to 3 Project Managers and several Engineering Contractors.
· Experience creating, submitting and tracking relevant Capex documentation to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within budget and best overall value.
· Experience owning and developing technology innovations and solutions.
· University Degree, B.S. or Master, in Engineering (or science/technology).
· Working knowledge using MS Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project and related software.
· Fluency in English required. A plus is speaking other EU languages and specifically the local language of French and/or Spanish.
· Experience investigating technical details and leading problem resolution.
· Experience leading critical path schedules.
· Experince providing equipment projections to procurement and partner for best value and competition.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.