Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Come help us design experiences which help our customers visualize, organize and understand their AWS cloud resources. AWS Resource Management owns several AWS consoles providing a web based experience for customers to group and manage their resources. Our goal is to create an extraordinary experience allowing customers to model their AWS resources in a meaningful, personalized way. Our work makes AWS more approachable for customers and ensures the largest enterprises have services and features to manage their AWS resources at scale.
As a Senior User Experience (UX) designer on our team you will have a significant impact on our business as you lead the design direction for new features and services. You will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers in our organization and throughout our company to lead design throughout the strategy, design, and development life-cycle.
Our team has a customer-centric design process focused on understanding our customers, generating great ideas, validating those ideas with customers, working with engineering to implement, then listening to customers and iterating. We use both quantitative and qualitative data to inform our design decisions and optimize for our customers. You’ll have the opportunity to directly interact with and validate your designs with real customers. You’ll also work closely with other designers on our team to critique each other’s designs and push each other to learn and grow our skills.
Learn more about our organization at https://www.amazon.jobs/en/landing_pages/aws-identity
· Lead the design of useful, usable, and desirable design patterns in a team environment. Work with leadership in design planning and goal creation.
· Understand customers and their needs through market analysis, customer research, usage analytics, and feedback.
· Use business requirements to assist in developing use cases and high-level requirements.
· Facilitate the design process, present and iterate on design solutions.
· Craft, pitch, and validate long-term design strategies.
· Continually iterate and evolve the way we design for and learn from our customers.
· Chart a course for yourself and others in ambiguous situations. Mentor and develop designers within your own organization and beyond.
· 8+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related role.
· Experience working in direct collaboration with product leadership, development managers, and cross-functional stakeholders.
· Experience creating prototypes or wire-frames for complex web applications and/or workflows.
· An online portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes) is required to apply for this role.
· Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience.
· Experience working on and using Design Systems.
· Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
· Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating personas and journey maps..
· Experience with UX design for complex workflows for technical customers.
· Experience working with stakeholders to plan and execute programs that are strategic in nature.
· Experience owning large-scale projects, communicating timelines, and executing independently.
· Experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar.
· Bachelor or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent degree.