Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Come help us build experiences which help our customers visualize, organize and understand their AWS cloud resources. The AWS Resource Management teams owns several AWS consoles providing a web-based experience for customers to find, organize, and manage their resources at scale. Our goal is to create an extraordinary experience allowing customers to model their AWS resources in a meaningful, personalized way. Our work makes AWS more approachable for customers and ensures our customers have the needed services and features to manage their AWS resources at scale.
The right candidate will thrive in a diverse and inclusive team environment and will enjoy working through complex and ambiguous problems. If you have a passion for building web applications, are interested in upcoming web standards, and care about delighting customers by making it easier to manage their applications, we'd love to talk to you!
· 6+ years web applications development experience
· 4+ years of experience in a senior software or web development role
· Experience with front end testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Cypress etc)
· Experience developing with MVC/MVM frameworks (e.g. React.JS, AngularJS, Vue)
· Passion for creating efficient, scalable web interfaces
· Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs.
· Experience driving software projects, including design, implementation, and deployment.
· Expertise in ReactJS and component web development
· Excellent problem solving ability
· Deep understanding of best testing practices
· Real passion for Operational Excellence
· Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Informatics or equivalent experience