Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
Are you an enthusiastic, strongly motivated and hands-on Finance Professional? Do you have a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations, a flexible, can-do attitude in a high energy, entrepreneurial environment and do you possess strong interpersonal skills? Then we have a unique opportunity for you to become an active part of a dynamic & fast-growing environment.
The Munich based Accounting team is looking for a Finance Manager Accounting to join our accounting organization and become a major contributor to our Accounting team. Successful candidates in this position will have demonstrable professional experience. They drive the future with passion and engagement. We offer a dynamic, collegial and highly professional environment which constantly presents various opportunities for development and growth. The role will enable you to work independently as well as within different teams on both a local and international level.
· Drive or participate in national and international accounting projects
· Worldwide business partnering within the Amazon group, liaising with Tax and Legal departments
· Develop and manage scalable and automated processes
· International coordination with the global Accounting organization
· Responsibility for month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing of financial books.
· Assessment and evaluation of GAAP to GAAP differences
· Management of external financial statement audits, tax audits and internal audits
· Drive improvements in accounting processes, internal workflows and the implementation of best practices
· Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
· 8+ years of relevant experience in Accounting
· Exceptional ability in understanding complex accounting structures and strong analytical expertise
· Entrepreneurial, hands on, can-do attitude and ability to think outside the box
· German local GAAP experience and experience working with and handling multiple GAAPs
· Convincing personality and ability to work both independently and as a team-player
· Strong communication skills
· Flexible outlook and ability to deal with change
· Great attention to detail
· IT-literate with solid MS Office skills
· Fluent in German and English
· Experience in a multinational company is a plus
Did you know that Amazon is offering various roles in part-time? Please let the recruiter know your preferences when starting the interview process.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.