Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Do you like startups? Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining technology in the life sciences? As a Healthcare and Life Sciences (HCLS) Solutions Architect in the Startup Team, you will have the opportunity to build mind share, establish customer trust and nurture transformative scientific and business outcomes through the adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform.
Candidates should have deep experience working in healthcare and life sciences (biotech, medtech, healthtech) building scalable, secure and compliant solutions. We are looking for technical builders who love the idea of working with startups to help accelerate their scientific, engineering and commercial efforts. In this role, you’ll work directly with the highest-potential startups (from birth to exit) in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, helping them make the best (and sometimes the most pragmatic) technical decisions along the way. These customers are frequently breaking new ground in areas like machine learning, computational workflows, data analytics, database techniques, and visualization. You’ll have a chance to build enduring relationships with these companies and establish yourself as a trusted advisor.
The AWS Startup Solutions Architecture team is dedicated to working with these customers as they build their businesses. We’re here to offer guidance on how to deploy scalable, cost efficient and secure architectures while also providing new innovative solutions to patients and organizations.
You’ll also play an important role as an advocate with our product teams to make sure we are building the right products for the startups you work with. And for the customers you don’t get to work with on a 1:1 basis you’ll get the chance to share your knowledge more broadly by working on technical content and presenting at events.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Engage directly with startup customers to provide them with technical advocacy as they build their products in the cloud. Ensure that they are spending as little time and money as possible doing so.
· Own technical relationships with investors, operating partners, platform teams, or managing directors of accelerators and venture capital funds.
· Participate in the HCLS Community of Practice among Startup SAs in EMEA.
· Create plans, in conjunction with other members of customer account teams, to define how you will help your customers with their cloud needs.
· Continuously build personal expertise across a wide range of AWS services and reference architectures while providing thought leadership to customers.
· Share your technical knowledge broadly by participating in startup-focused, one-to-few and one-to-many sessions with larger groups of customers.
· Work with other teams at AWS (e.g. marketing, training) to contribute to the creation of content that can be delivered to the broader startup community at scale (e.g. on-line videos, and other digital content).
· 5+ years of experience architecting, building, or operating cloud-based applications or infrastructures
· Deep experience implementing line-of-business solutions in at least one of the following domains: genomics, bioimage analysis, bio/chem informatics, computational biology, computational chemistry, machine learning
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent experience
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Strong coding, verbal, and written communications skills in English
· Experience in bioinformatics, image processing, big data analytics and machine learning applications.
· 3+ years experience related to cloud technologies.
· Experience working within regional and national healthcare and life science regulatory requirements.
· Experience with multiple HPC frameworks.
· Experience with HL7, DICOM, ICD110 among other healthcare standards.
· Experience with medical imaging solutions.
· Understanding of clinical trials management and/or real-world evidence platforms.
· Hands-on experience with AWS / AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional)
· Experience in the startup community (e.g. founder, mentor, early technical employee)