Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager/Regional Head of HR to drive the development and implementation of the HR Strategy in support of our Amazon Logistics/Last Mile organization across a defined geographical area. This position reporting to the regional HR Director will partner with various senior leaders along with their respective leadership teams to drive employee engagement and manage change. The individual in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into a HR agenda that supports the business. The Senior Manager will assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas.
We are looking for Human Resource professionals who have excellent communication, coaching, planning/project management and influencing skills to effectively interface with employees at all levels as well as the proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
This is a newly created role that will support the business growth in the region.
Please note travel is expected at about 30% of time, mainly within Germany.
You must be able to speak German and English language fluently.
· Several years’ experience of operating at a senior HR level with demonstrated success in meeting exceptionally high standards in a multi-site, high volume, fast-paced, customer focused, hands-on environment
· University degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is required
· Fluency in spoken and written German and English
· Have the ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels including shop floor employees
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employee and ensure a high level of employee engagement
· Experience managing and developing a team
· Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing ambiguity and analyzing HR metrics to find root causes and drive appropriate solutions
· Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
· Strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills
· You will have a strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables.
· Strong internal and external customer service focus
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Masters Degree in HR or MBA preferred
· Strong Project/Program Management Skills
· Ability to work independently as well as manage HR teams remotely
· Ability to work well across different functions and locations
· Team building and team development capabilities
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.