Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Would you like to lead a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in the Media, Entertainment, Publishing, Internet & Sports industry working with major key accounts?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help and scale your team and customers, innovate, become more agile at lower cost and establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider ?
As Head of Enterprise Accounts, Media, Entertainment, Internet & Sports) you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive growth and shape the future of emerging technologies and increase adoption and market segment presence of AWS within a selected group of very well known brands.
The ideal candidate will possess a sales leadership or sales management oriented consulting background (preferably with M&E customers). Too, the candidate has a technical understanding that enables to drive engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should be able to help the (extended) team to develop and execute against an account coverage plan and consistently deliver results whilst thinking and acting big towards mid- and long-term strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Leads team, drives business and manage large corporate accounts in Media , Entertainment, Publishing & Advertising, Internet & Sports industry
· Consult customers regarding their digital transformation and how AWS can help
· Establish C-level relationships at company board level with relevant Point-of-View value propositions
· Suggest, coach and execute against strategic account plans
· Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Accelerate customer adoption and earn customer trust
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Travel depending on location of customer set
7+ years experience in leading teams within technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting
BA/BS degree , preferably Master degree
Strong verbal and written communications and negotiation skills in English and German
· Management experience in diverse surroundings
· International leadership experience
· 5+ years experience in the Media, Entertainment, or Publishing industries.
· solid relationship network within related industries