Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
We are Amazon; we pioneer.
Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
Our entire business works hard to delight our customers – from the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional. That can be described in one of our core Leadership Principles, which is Bias for Action. This means that our teams band together, roll up their sleeves, and aren’t content with just standing still. We’re aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth.
The Amazon Logistics EU Deliver Service Partners (DSP), Engagement and Escalations team owns all EU wide initiatives in Driver and DSP 1.0/2.0 engagement and escalations. Our organization has a strong record of ownership, creating mechanisms and providing tools that will allow our customers (Country leaders, DSP and Stations Managements, Drivers, Onsite Managers and DSP owners) to understand and improve engagement as well as retention. The EU Engagements & Escalations team at its core combines reporting, project and operational resources to deliver drivers and customers experience improvements in Europe. Our organization is a vital subject matter and operations hub that provides the global Amazon Logistics community with the knowledge, the right short and long-term strategies to drive improvement and delight Drivers and DSP stakeholders while protecting customer experience.
The candidate we are looking for will lead and support a team of Driver incident investigators, ensure seamless operations and high quality investigations. You also have a very strong delivery record and proven process improvement experience to own strategic, tactical, cross-functional and technology improvement pipelines. The role requires scoping and creating plans, developing processes, coordinating and driving execution, and communicating to senior management on status, risks and process changes. You keep our stakeholders informed of our plans and progress.
Leading a team of Driver experience investigators in driving change and designing creative solutions to complex problems, this role will require a very curious, analytical approach constantly using data to quantify your decision making. You will develop strong commercial relationships with our last mile stakeholders (DSP Management, DS Operations, Legal, PR, Transportation Risk and Compliance, etc) to improve compliance, productivity, safety, driver engagement and customer KPI’s. We are looking for Senior Manager to manage low to medium but also high impact investigations and escalations. You and your team will focus on and ensure ongoing consistency of investigation queue health, constantly meet and exceed SLAs and ensure each investigation is conducted under high quality aspects. You plan capacity of your team well in advance and are a great motivator in a dynamic environment. You and your team also identify gaps, streamline workflows, improve processes, manage communications across internal and external Amazon teams and continue to work towards mitigating risk in our supply chain.
Together with the team, you will lead and manage the Driver Escalation/Experience intake channels for all EU countries. In addition to managing the team, you will support the team by owning the end-to-end management of driver escalations, including the investigation, resolution and follow-ups for all EU markets.
You will provide reporting for senior leadership on the actions taken.
Business professional English verbal and written is required. One or more of the following languages are a plus: Polish, Dutch, Arabic, Turkish, French, German.
With your excellent writing skills you will provide reporting and white papers for senior leadership on incidents, but also process improvement proposals, plans and projects.
The role can be based in Milan, Madrid, Munich, Luxembourg or London.
· The ideal candidate for this position has strong communication, dive deep capabilities and interpersonal skills.
· Process improvement certification.
· Minimum of 7+ years experience in team and operations management
· You are tech savvy e.g. in usage of Excel, used to work with a large variety of tools, data mining and reporting. With your practical mindset you’re able to find practical and simple solutions to complex problems, without sacrificing any quality or core functionality
· Comfortable to influence a fast-paced matrix team consisting of internal and external stakeholders. You’re a great communicator: you’re confident when communicating, especially with varying levels of seniority, within a large organisation.
· You can drive improvements while demonstrating strong analytical skills: you’ll utilize exceptional problem-solving, and communication skills to influence process change by. e.g. by writing clear and detailed functional specifications based on business requirements. You structure and develop implementation plans and work with our stakeholders to pilot and test new solutions and then roll-out across the broader organization at country/cross-country and/or cross regional level.
· You’re an agile, forward-thinking innovator: you’re able to thrive with your team, even as you manage occasional ambiguity and/or conflicting priorities and demands. Objectively stepping back from situations to look at the bigger picture, while maintaining your meticulous attention-to-detail help us to make the right future investments.
· Track record in leading medium to large complex, cross-functional strategic initiatives and opportunities with tangible results. You already have very strong experience in leading and defining process improvement/change management, collecting requirements and designing process solutions or correct under-performing parts of existing ones. A combination of practical and intellectual skills and an ability to shift will help you to be successful on different tasks that vary between complex analyses and hands-on project/process improvements.
· One or more of the following languages are a plus: Polish, Dutch, Arabic, Turkish, French, German.
· Logistics industry experience a plus
· SQL, scripting and or coding experience