Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Does the opportunity of advancing one of the world's most scalable, reliable, and secure security and Loss prevention organization excite you?
Are you motivated by an ever-growing environment as well as constant change and opportunities?
Do you have solid methodical skills, a solid business judgement and is the satisfaction of your customers your main motivator?
As member of the Security and Loss Prevention team, you are a part of the core of Amazon’s robust security platform supporting the company’s fast growth. You will support the accomplishment of business targets and the strengthening of our brand, by effectively protecting against relevant threats and by handling security and loss prevention risks, exposures and losses that could put our associates and our customers under jeopardy; change the continuity of our business operations; inflict damage to our tangible and non-tangible assets; and have adverse impact on our company brand and reputation.
You will achieve this by PREVENTING risks and vulnerabilities as early as possible; INTERVENING in unfolding incidents and exposures in order to minimize any negative impact; and by INVESTIGATING thoroughly security related incidents in order to identify and remove root causes and to prevent reoccurrence.
You will directly support Amazon's European network in providing business oriented, cost effective, innovative and pragmatic solutions and services by:
· Evaluating threats, Assessing Risks and developing risk management strategies
· Providing a secure working environment to our Associates
· Providing open, trusted and reliable partnership with internal and external stakeholders, by supporting, advising and enabling successful accomplishment of business operations and initiatives
· Driving security change and improvement by engaging leadership and associates and by providing the relevant and useful security knowledge and awareness
· Ensuring that security & loss prevention standards and instructions are consistently and effectively applied during the planning, development and execution of business operations as well as in all administration, infrastructure and support functions activities
· Implementing risk based, balanced, reliable, consistent, integrated, accepted and cost effective security measures which are designed based on proven security & loss prevention practices and concepts
· Ensuring high level of compliance to internal and external standards and regulations.
In your daily work, you will constantly review and improve the physical security systems of the site by conducting audits and, facilitate regular maintenance and troubleshooting. You will raise the security awareness within the employee population by training small groups in security topics and advise on personnel security matters.
You will provide direct benefit to the business by conducting preliminary analysis and subsequent investigation of losses, effectively using resources for data mining, CCTV and other surveillance. Based on your results, you will conduct forensic interviews. You will ensure reporting of incidents and liaise with law enforcement agencies.
· Relevant experience within a loss prevention or security capacity previously
· Proven loss prevention program exposure, including experience in a distribution environment, at management level
· Demonstrable ability to proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, while considering all of the facts and other perspectives
· Higher academic degree or relevant qualification would be advantageous
· A grasp of Kaizen and Lean methodology and techniques would be advantageous
· Be agile and flexible in your approach
· Be able to operate with limited guidance from management
· Communication and influencing skills
· Demonstrate ability to identify the customer expectation, adjusting language and style to suit the listener
· Be solutions-focused, customer-focused, and always deliver excellent follow-up
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.