Are you interested in defining the future operating model for Amazon’s Delivery Service Partner network and creating a world class experience for these partners? Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come build the future with us!
We are looking for a Senior Manager, EU DSP Process Improvement, to focus on bringing process standards and improvement across our EU DSP network. We are looking for an expert leader, people manager, with a strong analytical problem-solving attitude and excellent communication skills, who will lead a team of Program Managers focused on driving strategic high-visibility projects focused on process improvements and standards across Europe.
To be successful in this role you will need to be an influencer capable of working effectively with senior leadership across multiple organizations and geographies. You will also need to be a self-starter, proven team builder, diligent project manager, communicator, and problem solver with strong analytical skills utilized to capture and present appropriate pilot data. You will work with cross-functional teams on complex logistics problems, deal with ambiguity and advocate on behalf of the customer
People management, stakeholder management, problem solving and analytical mindset, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
Some travel will be required across Europe
This role can be based in any of our corporate offices across Europe.
· Completed Bachelor’s degree
· Proven experience in Operations, Logistics or Change Management with ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation.
· Excellent analytical skills and the ability to evaluate complex processes and financial scenarios
· People management and stakeholder management skills
· Experience influencing cross-functional teams to deliver a network-wide change agenda across multiple countries
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Master's degree in in a related discipline
· SQL and Advanced Excel capabilities
· Change Management certification
· Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen techniques