Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
EC2 Accelerated Nitro
As an organization, we believe in making a big difference in people’s lives. We do so by building ground technology that enables innovation to solve complex challenges. We engineer pioneering virtualization software that serves as the foundation to driving innovation efficiently, and nimbly. We influence the different layers of the stack, while attentively listening to our customers input. EC2 Accelerated Nitro is the organization that crafts and releases the hypervisors and virtualization components that power the EC2 Nitro fleet, and that drives the engineering parts of the EC2 Accelerated Computing business. We build highly operable quiescent hypervisors and virtualization software that provide near bare metal performance to EC2 instances. We also integrate hardware accelerators (GPUs, FPGAs, etc.) into the EC2 instance families to support advanced workloads, such as machine learning, high performance computing, inference or graphics processing.
Job Location : Berlin Germany
Amazon is looking for a seasoned engineer to build virtualization technologies closely integrated with macOS. As part of the team, you will be given the chance to have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly our customers. If you are passionate about virtualization, hypervisors, have deep technical knowledge and want to build solutions to challenging problems that directly affect millions of people, there may be no better place than Amazon for you to impact the world!
· BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
· 6+ years of experience developing system software
· 3+ years of experience developing native macOS applications
· Understanding macOS internals such as kexts, dexts, dyld or hypervisor.framework
· Advanced programming skills in C, C++ and/or Rust
· Direct experience with virtualization development
· Proficient in at least one CPU architecture such as x86 or ARM
· Advanced understanding of performance critical areas of macOS
“Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.”