Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping increase the adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) across EMEA?
If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS is developing the next generation of cloud leaders through our AWS Commercial Sales Graduate Program.
AWS offers an innovative and motivating environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to advance in your career, help drive the growth of AWS customers, and help shape the future of an emerging cloud technology.
As a Commercial Sales Graduate, you will help prospects and customers make the transformational move to AWS by understanding their business issues, and demonstrating the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services. You will receive hands-on education, training, and mentorship that will enable you to grow, learn, and be successful.
Your primary responsibilities will be to follow-up with prospects and customers that showed an interest in AWS services in a timely manner, and identify and qualify leads. You will liaise with customers ranging from startups to established enterprises, and across all levels and departments to help enable customer success and support adoption of AWS services.
A successful AWS Commercial Sales Graduate would be eager to learn and develop themselves, and be a driven self-starter with a deep interest in technology. The candidate should be prepared to perform against goals and consistently meet targets, with a focus on delivering results for supporting customers through solutions aligned to their business goals and outcomes.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Prospect, qualify, and call leads acrross Europe.
· Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by AWS
· Deliver and report on a set of business development targets
· Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence
· Use feedback to identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools
*Interviews will be conducted in English.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
· Fluent written and verbal communication in both, English and second languague: French, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Spanish,Romanian, Polish or Ukrainian.
· Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, etc.)
· Good communications and presentation skills
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Results-driven focus with analytical capability
· Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
· Direct sales skills and a proven track record of performance
· Experience working with clients
· High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyses opportunities and processes