Senior Applied Sustainability Manager (m/f/d)
Agriculture is all about balance. The balance that is crucial to everyone's existence - also applies to our Agricultural Solutions division. We connect innovative thinking with practical action to find the right balance for success - for farmers, agriculture and future generations. With seeds and traits, crop protection and digital solutions, we help farmers produce food more efficiently, protect the land and meet the needs of society.RESPONSIBILITIES
Through our expertise we continuously guide our agricultural solutions business to find the right balance to contribute with impact to society's fundamental needs and helping farmers to be successful in times of climate change, societal and economical challenges.
- You will lead the further development and simplification of sustainability tools and assessments as well as the integration of those in our digital platforms to make sustainability tangible for growers and our businesses.
- To add value to growers, value chain partners and BASF's businesses you will lead the implementation of sustainability tools as well as assessments in the business context.
- You will provide guidance and support the businesses to create a value proposition for customers integrating sustainability tools, assessments, as well as reporting.
- Moreover, you will prepare and presenting project results in different formats to our business manages as well as coordinate the consultancy work with our partners.
- You will maintain and establish new strategic relationships with relevant institutions, value chain partners as well as associations and represent our applied sustainability methodologies, tools as well as assessments in agriculture.
- degree in engineering, agronomy, or business administration
- in-depth knowledge in the field of sustainability as well as with innovative business models and very good understanding of business cases, marketing and project management
- experience in performing LCA assessment and creating LCA models
- capability to coordinate multiple projects in parallel and prioritize according to business impact
- effectively and efficiently communication in English
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Mrs. Kerstin Brockhaus (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 58646
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
As a reliable partner of the rural economy, Agricultural Solutions offers innovative, sustainable solutions for plant protection and health. With the agricultural center in Limburgerhof, close to the BASF Group headquarters in Ludwigshafen, you can expect an attractive place for both work and play in the Rhine-Neckar region. Learn more about BASF SE at on.basf.com/Headquarters
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich