Reporting into the Central Tech Finance team, we are looking for a customer-centric, self-motivated individual passionate about helping Zalando make headway in the financial steering of our tech organization. This role will be responsible for creating financial transparency, reporting and providing the tech-heavy business with financial insights, with a strong focus on cloud and IT infrastructure costs.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Facilitate decision-making with our management by developing reports, cost scenarios, forecasts and models.
- Engage with public cloud service providers to ensure agreements, discount programs, and enterprise support levels align with tech teams.
- Promoting effective cloud cost management (FinOps) methods in Zalando
- Manage cost allocation reporting and recharging of cloud service charges
- Provide financial support to the ongoing migration from the data center to the cloud
- Help build a financial cloud cost reporting solution that supports business units, engineering teams and finance areas with cloud cost management needs.
- Possessing exceptional organizational skills, you’ll be focused on developing, managing and/or delivering high priority, diverse projects and on time and of the highest quality.
PERKS AT WORK
- We seek an experienced professional whose background and passion aligns well with IT and cloud-based organizations.
- Understanding of cloud pricing models, charging methods and cloud provider billing and reporting.
- Past experience and exposure working with public cloud providers such as AWS.
- Multiple years of experience in finance/cost controlling in the tech area of a large company.
- You have worked hands-on together with project teams and leaders, ideally in a tech/startup environment and have a high affinity to IT and financial controlling.
- Fluent in English and possess good verbal and written command of the language.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten