Do you like helping partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to help some of the best known Systems Integrators in the world utilize cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as the leading cloud computing platform?
As a Partner Solutions Architect within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include owning the technical engagement with strategic partners. Working backwards from customer business challenges, you will define partner technical enablement strategies which enable our customers and partners to become more successful on AWS.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skills in software architecture and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a strategic member of the AWS Business Development team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our managed systems integrators. This includes:
· Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide.
· Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architecture community
· Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
· Significant hands-on implementation or consulting experience and strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
· Several years of experience in customer facing roles with a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partner and customers.
· Strong verbal and written English and German communications skills.
· BA/BS degree required
· Limited domestic travel of up to 40%
· Experience working with AWS technologies from a dev/ops perspective
· AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
· Past experience writing and publishing technical whitepapers desirable.
· Experience working with end user or developer communities.
· Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.