Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions - including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads - leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more. Our programmatic advertising platform, the Amazon Demand Side Platform (DSP), is becoming increasingly popular with major advertisers and agencies worldwide. We believe we understand programmatic advertising better than anybody else and want to turn it into a science of its own that all users can leverage for their programmatic advertising.
Our Amazon DSP team is looking for a Programmatic Solutions Specialist to join Amazon Advertising's growing team based in
As a Programmatic Solutions Specialist, you will manage the end-to-end experience of our enterprise customer, known as programmatic trading desks, driving the overall expertise in our programmatic advertising DSP.
The Programmatic Solutions Specialist develops our customers into proficient users of Amazon DSP. In this customer-facing role, you will work closely with programmatic traders at agencies/advertisers, as well as Amazon Advertising internal account teams, support engineering, sales, and product to address customer needs, acting as the voice of the customer to help drive product enhancements, and create solutions on behalf of a diverse set of customers. You will be passionate about understanding customer objectives, and addressing them via training, product deep dives, adoption of Amazon technologies.
A typical engagement with our customers could include conducting deep dives to quality check campaign set-up, campaign performance monitoring, providing optimization recommendations, reviewing defect ticket trends to find opportunities for training, analyzing customer satisfaction surveys, and owning internal requests for onboarding new customers.
You will advocate for the customer in internal forums, provide troubleshooting support and triage when needed, and simplify and propagate customer feedback to inform product and services design. The Programmatic Solutions Specialist team operates as trusted advisors to customers every day, and ensure customers gradually develop into a proficient users of our DSP, who see Amazon DSP as their preferred means to their goals.
You will be passionate about understanding customer objectives, and address them using our book of services and engagement best practices, to drive adoption of Amazon technologies. Your ownership and curiosity will allow you to comprehensively understand the details of our offerings and be able to speak to these to our customers with passion, authority, empathy, and clarity.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Owning the relationship with programmatic traders, engaging with them to understand their needs and blockers
· Providing services such as onboarding, trade desk support plans, feature training, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices
· Analyzing and interpreting data to identify improvement areas, root causes, and formulate enablement and adoption recommendations
· Driving the evolution of Amazon DSP by assisting customers with product beta participation, capturing customer feedback, and collaborating closely with cross-functional Amazon teams (Product Management, Engineering, Analytics, and Specialists)
· Here at Amazon Advertising, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have 13 employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
· Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfilment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
· Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent experience
· Experience providing client services, customer support, or working with external stakeholders on shared objectives
· Experience analyzing data sets to find trends or anomalies, and providing these as clear and concise insights to stakeholders
· Ability to effectively present to and confidently communicate with customers, including facilitating onboarding and training, or presenting plans to customers (e.g. traders at an agency or advertiser)
· Fluency in English and German
· 0-2+ years experience in advertising
· Basic understanding of programmatic ad technology
· Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· Additional European languages or Mandarin is a plus