Interested in Amazon Alexa and the future of voice-powered connected devices? Come and be part of it!
The Alexa Engagement Marketing Team is seeking a working student based in DE team who can help us drive engagement with our customers by helping us build the Alexa Customer Lifecycle Program.
A day in the life
You will dive into Alexa marketing campaigns and rapid experiments that aim to drive engagement growth for Alexa. You will help roll out the Lifecycle Program across Europe to help customers discover, use and create habit with core Alexa features.
About the hiring group
The Alexa Engagement Marketing team helps customers discover and embrace Alexa features throughout their end-to-end customer lifecycle. We define the Alexa experiences that educate new customers, retain active customers and re-engage inactive customers. The role is ideal for anyone interested in getting started in Consumer/Growth Marketing, Digital Products and Customer Journey Building.
We are looking for a motivated Working Student to work with the Alexa Engagement Marketing Team for 6 months (20 working hours/week) based in Berlin. The role will enable you dive into our marketing channels, sharpen your analytical skills and help shape how customers discover and use Alexa features throughout their lifecycle.
· Deliver campaigns and engagement experiments for different customer cohorts across Europe
· Provide data analysis into experiment performance. Ensure timely and accurate reporting to the broader team.
· Build strong internal relationships across Amazon. Influence internal teams to deliver the right results for the business.
· Work with the Marketing team in the definition and planning of targeting and segmentation strategies.
· You are in your last two semesters of a Bachelor’s or Master’s program
· You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· You have good Excel Skills and are comfortable with data analysis
· You have good writing Skills, and can help create content
· You have creative mind and you are keen to understand the needs and expectations of our customer groups.
· Advanced Excel experience and knowledge of SQL is a plus
· Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities
· You have attention to detail, ability to multi-task and drive projects independently
· The personal drive and enthusiasm to deliver high quality results each time
· Previous relevant work experience – a summer job, internship or fulltime role
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in either German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your English application.