Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Are you a Security, Risk, and Compliance specialist who can address the challenges of migrating systems and workloads to the Cloud? Are you skilled at helping customers and partners address their information security requirements using Cloud computing architectures? Do you want to learn the very latest in Cloud services and apply that knowledge to some of the most interesting computing workloads in the world?
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for businesses around the world. At AWS, we are hiring highly technical Cloud Security, Risk, and Compliance Consultants.
Your mandate will be to help our partners and our customers with their Cloud migrations. Our Security, Risk, and Compliance consultants will deliver architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, and conduct customer/partner workshops. AWS consultants will collaborate with customers and partners to address the security, risk, and compliance needs of their AWS migrations.
This role will specialize in all aspects of information security management as well as business and regulatory compliance using cloud services in large-scale computing environments.
· Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
· Solution Design - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. Activities include participating in pre-sales, understanding customers’ security, risk, and compliance requirements, and providing advice on solution design.
· Implementation – Working together with our partners, provide advisory services to our customers on the implementation of robust security, risk, and compliance solutions for their Cloud migrations.
· Insights - Work with AWS Engineering, Support and Business Development teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
· Long term development of large, complex, and distributed enterprise organizations
· Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
· Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
· Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
· Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
· Contract negotiations & closing
· Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
· Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
· Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
· Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
· Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
· Envision and inspire customers
· Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
· Proven experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, privacy & controls, and security reference architectures for all-in and/or hybrid deployments
· Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
· Hands-on technical expertise in security architecture, technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
· Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements
· Significant technical expertise in cloud computing technologies, integrating 3rd party monitoring tools, encryption tools and best practices, and forensics.
· AWS Certifications, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate, Security Specialty.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organisations
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Understanding of enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in complex public sector or highly regulated organisations