Innovation Manager (m/f/x)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN TROISDORF (GERMANY) FOR A FULL-TIME (40 HOURS PER WEEK) POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Innovation Manager (m/f/x)
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL’s Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), one of the business units of DHL, is a globally dedicated organization which simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s largest global customers. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
As an Innovation Manager, you will join the global innovation team at DHL, with Innovation Center locations in Cologne, Singapore and Chicago. You will work with the DHL divisions, customers, startups, and technology partners to explore, develop and implement innovations that will shape the future of the logistics industry.
- Identify, develop, and lead innovation projects that accelerate DHL’s digital agenda and ultimately strengthen relationships with our top 80 global customers and internal operations.
- Manage a portfolio of innovation activities, including operational technology pilot projects as well as industry thought leadership activities, such as publication of market research and delivering public speaking engagements.
- Develop deep subject matter expertise in a single technology area and manage cradle to the grave development of new logistics solutions from research, through pilots, to successful implementation and scale-up.
- Scout startups to deploy new technology in logistics operations and build meaningful partnerships with venture capital firms, startup incubators, and internal digital teams within DPDHL Group.
- Engage with DHL’s top 80 global customers through tours and workshops at the Innovation Centers and at regional conferences.
- Inspired, open-minded and outgoing in character with a deep passion for making customers, logistics operations, and new technologies successful.
- At least 4 years of professional experience delivering highly successful projects in product management, consulting, logistics, or engineering.
- Experience either working in, or collaborating with logistics-focused startups to develop novel solutions for supply chain operations.
- Excellent project management, stakeholder management, and interpersonal skills
- Naturally high self-motivation, ability to work independently in an analytical and structured manner.
- Excellent communication skills; you can articulate a complex idea in a simple way that motivates and inspires people, from top executives to operational staff
- Can-do mentality; you don’t hesitate to take initiative and address something hands-on, from developing strategy to (literally) handling shipments on-site at a logistics operation if needed.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written ability. German language skills would be an advantage.
- Ability to assess business cases, operational processes, and end user needs with empathy and talent for spotting innovation opportunities.
- International exposure and intercultural approach; willing to travel up to 50%
- A deep desire to grow and learn.
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Ziegler, Louis will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47713.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich