Marketing & Sales Specialist Greenplan (m/f/x)
Marketing & Sales Specialist (m/f/x)
JOIN A GROWING TECH COMPANY!
Greenplan GmbH is a young tech company that offers innovative tour planning solutions. Our cloud-based algorithm helps moving goods and people in a highly efficient and clean way. We empower customers to drive their own green strategies by reducing CO2 emissions through shorter distances and fewer tours.
As a small company, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal is to attract passionate and solution-oriented self-starters who want to join us on our way from a small and ambitious company to one of the world’s biggest tour planning providers.
We value working with smart, open-minded and positive people who see themselves as entrepreneurs, not employees. In our flat-hierarchy culture, communication is transparent and everyone is invited to bring forward and implement their own ideas to help us getting better and better each day.
- Develop strategies and concepts to strengthen brand awareness and generate qualified traffic for our sales team
- Deploy successful online and offline marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea to execution
- Use the right customer touch points like internal and external event management, publishing, lead generation campaigns, and social media advertising to get the desired output
- Produce valuable and engaging content for internal and external communication
- Design offline and online marketing materials (e.g. presentations, website banners, brochures, roll-ups, case studies)
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insights and assess against goals
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Travel to third-party events to engage with prospective and existing customers (if Corona allows for it)
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis
- Perform general support in our CRM system
- University degree (marketing, communications, economics, business development or similar study field)
- Preferably min. 3 years work experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience of online and offline marketing methodologies and channels
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing concepts for start-ups or digital products
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills in German (minimum C1) and English
- Proficiency in MS Office products (especially Powerpoint and Excel)
- Hands-on experience with agile methods highly welcome
- Experience in or affinity for the logistics domain highly welcome
- High level of creativity
- Ability to adapt and perform under changing and sometimes uncertain conditions
- Structured work approach
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Willingness to undertake international travel (<10%, only if Corona permits)
- Competitive salary package
- 30 vacation days
- Healthy work-life balance
- High-quality equipment (e.g. stand-up work desk, latest iPhone)
- Contribution to a job ticket
- Personalised career development plan
- Specialised trainings for professional development
- Regular feedback discussions with your manager
- Flexible home office models (min. 1 day per week in the office with the entire team)
- Multiple team events throughout the year
- Opportunity to have a real impact and shape the success story of Greenplan
- The rewarding feeling that your work is meaningful: Your daily work helps companies reduce their CO2 emissions, making this world a greener and better place
- And last but certainly not least: A great team that can’t wait to meet you!
Louis Ziegler will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 228 182 47713.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich