SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER* Berlin (Schöneberg), Braunschweig Data Science
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER*THIS IS US
"Dress for the moment." is more than just a slogan for us. NEW YORKER makes fashion for real moments. We are looking for employees with passion, the courage to innovate, and a love of creativity, who drive us forward with their personality and enthusiasm and constantly inspire us anew. Uncomplicated, inspiring and always ready to dive into new worlds and live every moment. Are you looking for an entry into an attractive and dynamic company where you can make a difference every day? Then start your career now in one of the most beautiful industries in the world!
The Data Science department uses state-of-the-art machine learning and optimization techniques to continuously improve business processes at NEW YORKER. We work in agile project teams on a variety of use cases, including image recognition, order optimization, pricing, distribution and logistics. We are a very ambitious and international team and are proud of our high standards.THAT'S THE JOB
THAT’S WHAT WE NEED
- Design and implement internal Frontend web applications and maintain existing ones
- Work closely with Full Stack, Backend, Data Engineers and Data Scientists to operationalize internal Data Science products
THAT SPEAKS FOR US
- Completed degree in Computer Science, a comparable degree or solid practical programming experience
- 2+ years of experience working as a Frontend or Fullstack Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of React, preferably with good knowledge of React Hooks, Redux and unit testing with Jest.
- Team player and strong communicator with a hands-on mentality
- Knowledge of Node.js, Typescript, Vue.js and Cypress.js
- Experience in UI or UX design
- Knowledge of Python and Flask
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
As an owner-managed company with over 1,100 branches in 46 countries worldwide and headquarters in Braunschweig, Germany, NEW YORKER combines the flat hierarchies of a family business with the internationality of a large corporation. Short decision-making processes and plenty of scope for your own ideas create a unique working environment in which you can put your talent to profitable use. If you want to become part of our team of more than 19,000 employees, apply online now in less than ten minutes!
*Your gender doesn't matter to us - the main thing is that you fit in with us! NEW YORKER is open to all people who want to contribute to our company's success.GET IN CONTACTNEW YORKER Group-Services International GmbH & Co. KG
Contact: Gesa Frühling | Senior Recruiting Specialist
P +49 531 2135 - 5321
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich