Senior Business Development Manager - Partner Care
zDirect is responsible for building up our B2B marketplace with all its facets. We are rapidly expanding, with multiple opportunities for development. At its core, Partner Care is a B2B customer service function by answering questions and helping our partners to make the most of the platform. It is a key function in zDirect Operations working with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure that it can scale without compromising partner performance or satisfaction. This role is essential to ensure that changes relating to the Partner Care ecosystem are well delivered.
The ZPU is a b2b knowledge platform for Partner Program partners to find answers to their questions as well as learn about growing and steering their business successfully. The content is organized by topic and can be browsed either by clicking on the navigation menu or simply by typing some keywords into the search bar. Additionally, zPU connects partners with the Partner Program team, so they can request support on a variety of subjects such as country expansion, marketing, Customer Experience Model, etc.
Primarily this role will be responsible for owning and delivering change projects as well as a focus on analytics and reporting. Since Partner Care is a high volume customer (self-)service centre, operational excellence and service continuity are critical, so your role will focus on ensuring data driven decision making for daily operations. More broadly, you will coordinate and drive a continuous improvement culture within Zalando Partner University Team and support the team lead to implement the future vision.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Independently own and manage change projects (operational and strategic), delivering them on time and to a high level of quality, whilst taking into account various different stakeholders
- Implement new or updated processes; in-depth evaluation of the problem statement, using tools/methodologies to build an actionable plan to align our understanding with the main stakeholders
- Independently drive and create key analyses to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of zPU, making sure that insights become actions by actively driving them within the organization
- use KPI frameworks and dashboards as an ideal resource to manage performance and measure success
- Drive the adoption of a continuous improvement mindset and culture within the team
- Support the team lead by writing decision papers for Senior Management, based on facts and numbers and by structuring and presentation of results, projects and concepts. Ensuring a smooth link between analysis and design/improvement activities
PERKS AT WORK
- You are confident working with large data sets, love working with numbers and hold excellent analytical skills. You can easily identify key issues that need to be addressed and excel in stakeholder management.
- You are comfortable getting into the operational details to get things done and achieve results. You have a hands-on mentality, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment dealing with many topics simultaneously and always thrive to find the best solution in the shortest possible time
- You work in a structured & independent manner and do not lose sight of your goals within complex topics
- You are able to set up and drive your projects independently, identify and involve relevant stakeholders and deliver your results in on time
- You have gained at least 5+ years of valued experience in management consulting, business development or other analytical/entrepreneurial positions ideally in Fashion / Retail / E-commerce
- You have good project management and change management skills
- You have good communication and presentation skills in English
- You have strong MS office / google suite skills (especially excel/sheets, Google Analytics), Salesforce is a plus
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 40 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten