Senior Econometrics Expert
As a Senior Econometrics Expert, you will be a dedicated Analyst for pricing initiatives at Zalando. You will drive high impact initiatives directly improving the way we set prices on >500K articles for more than 40 million customers in 17 countries. As part of a cross-functional team, you help to maximise impact with our dedicated four-digit million euro annual discount investment. Acting as a trusted advisor for commercial and product managers alike, you employ and innovate around state of the art analytics and ML pricing tools in order to improve decision making. You provide analytical insights, measure commercial performance and discover new business opportunities by developing scalable analytics products and ad-hoc analyses.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
You will be part of a broader team of 10 analysts, with learning and mentoring opportunities. Collaborate across a diverse community of data and analytics experts, data scientists and software engineers and produce high impact peer reviewed analyses and insights.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Understand our customers' behavior and discover business opportunities around Commercial, Customer-Centric and Algorithmic Pricing (e.g. competitive pricing via market intelligence and coupons, forecasting solutions)
- Formulate easy-to-understand insights and recommendations based on strong analytical insights to get stakeholder buy-in and support feature prioritization of existing pricing software products
- Research and derive insights into how our pricing actions influence long term customer behaviour, such as churn and lifetime value
- Help to shape the future of algorithmic and customer-centric pricing at Zalando by discovering patterns in customer’s shopping behaviour and using causal inference to show how pricing impacts them
- Support commercial and platform development teams through running continuous A/B-tests, self-serviced dashboards - with state-of-the art methodologies and technology
- Foster an inclusive & diverse team environment
PERKS AT WORK
- 5+ years of experience as an Analyst at industry leading companies in tech and/or e-commerce. Experience in Pricing is a plus
- Experience with working with a complex data landscape and integrating data from different sources
- Passion to find data-driven answers to complex issues and challenging questions with limited guidance from start to finish. Ability to formulate easy-to-understand recommendations with compelling and concise narratives to various audiences
- Proficient in technologies and tools such as SQL, programming (e.g. Python, Spark), visualisation and dashboard building (e.g. Tableau, MicroStrategy, PowerBI, BigQuery) with strong stakeholder centricity [Expect a Codility test early in the application process]
- Experience in mentoring and guiding junior Analysts
- Experience in A/B testing or causal inference, knowledge of e-commerce KPIs and how they can be defined, continuously monitored and shared across stakeholders is a plus
- Degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Economics, Mathematics) or degree with a strong quantitative background. Top-tier university is a plus
- Outstanding records of academic and professional achievement
- Join a welcoming, diverse team that takes work-life balance and mental health seriously. Part-time contracts are possible, parents of young children are explicitly encouraged to apply.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 39 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
#marketsjobs, #marketsjobstech, #marketsanalytics
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten