Senior Key Account Manager BENELUX (m/w/d) - Connected Retail
As a Senior Key Account Manager (m/w/d), you will be the first point of contact for our largest retail partners in your assigned region and ultimately develop a long-term strategy for your partners as a trusted advisor. Hence, you will have the chance to be a part of the offline-to-online evolution in the retail industry and create a real impact on retailers. While owning relationships with our largest accounts, you will also lead a small team of Account Managers in the region.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Understand your client’s market position, business goals, in-store processes, needs, and requirements in depth and always put yourself in the client’s shoes to achieve targets via our solutions. Be a trusted advisor for your clients, building a long-term relationship with all levels at the company.
- Dive deep into the performance metrics of your clients and the region, develop actionable insights from data, and integrate them into strategic and tactical plans for your clients and region. Achieve highly ambitious growth and profitability targets and ensure a superior client experience.
- Establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders across various teams to drive operational or strategic initiatives. Proactively develop new ideas and innovation as well as lead projects that resolve complex issues and drive change.
- Coach and support a team of 3-4 account managers in improving client performance, finding right stakeholders, and developing their careers at Zalando. Lead by example and grow together with your team as strategic experts while maintaining high target achievement and a positive team atmosphere.
PERKS AT WORK
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience, ideally within B2B, in a retail or start-up environment; first leadership experience is considered a plus
- Strong sales mindset and consultative approach to solving problems, able to implement creative solutions, analyze and challenge old processes and develop new ones with an interest in technology
- Confident to present well-structured thoughts to leadership and to external stakeholders, and step into their perspectives to proactively drive solution finding
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills in English and Dutch (French is a plus)
- Energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO CONNECTED RETAIL
As part of the Zalando universe, Connected Retail is enabling brick-and-mortar stores to sell directly to millions of online consumers on the Zalando platform. Together with our partners and state -of- the- art technologies we are building a seamless experience for our 42 million active customers to shop from local stores. This results in greater shopping experience, product selection and availability in products, faster delivery times and more sustainable shipping.
THE FUTURE OF RETAIL IS CONNECTED
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten