Team Lead People Planning (w/m/d)
Our People & Organization (P&O) team is looking for a Team Lead People Planning. You will have an influential share in the continuous evolution of our P&O function. By partnering with the Leadership teams, you will be crucial in implementing ideas and executing strategies to better address people planning-related business needs and have a major impact on Zalando’s vision, becoming the starting point for fashion. You’ll be a crucial contributor to our mission to support evidence-based decision-making on people topics, mainly through smooth innovative HR planning processes.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Leading the People Planning team into new horizons of planning, forecasting and data-led decision making. From day one you are leading, motivating, and developing a team, prioritizing and supporting them
- Collaborate with tech stakeholders on data-related topics, such as migration, availability and quality, and continuously strive for improvement of our analytical capabilities (i.e automation, tooling, reporting)
- Develop business insights and share with internal stakeholders on a regular basis in a compelling and comprehensible manner
- Developing corporate performance measurement dashboards, reporting tools, and other analytics to assist management in optimizing performance and evaluating investment alternatives
- Engage with various business stakeholder groups within and outside of P&O, as well as the various Finance teams (i.e. central finance controlling, decentral Business Unit Controlling teams)
PERKS AT WORK
- Excellent leadership skills with a high ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, influence and gain credibility with all levels of employees, management and customers
- Substantial work experience within analytical areas as e.g. in controlling, reporting forecasting, ideally in a high-growth, performance-focused environment. Proven track record of 7+ years in a similar role with 2+ years of people leadership experience, ideally in an HR environment.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills combined with strong problem-solver competence, seeking out solutions in an efficient and goal-oriented way
- Profound knowledge of HR systems (Workday, SAP, MSTR, BW, etc.) and integrity to handle sensitive information and people-related data, especially in the context of GDPR
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten