(Senior) Full-stack Engineer (Java / ReactJS) for Assortment Composition - Retail Core (w/m/d)
As a Full Stack Engineer in the Team Assortment Composition, you will build the retail order engine that processes contracts of hundreds of buyers with over 2000 suppliers. Your systems will ensure that 300000+ products are available at the right time and place for our customers.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Meet business needs while maintaining scalable architecture and keeping dependable consistency of business objects
- Own the whole development cycle - from architecture design to implementation and testing, as well maintenance of our products
- Establish rock-solid operation of systems and continuously improve the setup, to ensure that merchandise worth a billion Euros a year can be ordered
- Collaborate with other technology and business teams to ensure that our solutions are well integrated in the larger context of Zalando
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- 5+ years of experience in dedicated Java (+Spring Boot) projects and active usage of SQL in your recent assignments while writing well-structured and tested code in the spirit of Clean Code that easily scales to enterprise level
- Experience with other JVM languages (e.g. Kotlin or Scala) is a plus
- Experience and/or willingness to support the Frontend development (ReactJS) is a plus
- Hands-on experience developing complex systems for complex business domains through well-considered technology choices
- Enthusiasm for interaction with your users to optimize processes & code based on direct feedback
- Experience in RESTful API design, system architecture as well as building microservice-based systems, preferably in the cloud and in building event-driven systems
- Experience and interest in architectural design combined with product technical concept work is a plus
- Experience and/or willingness to mentor less experienced colleagues is a plus.
- A DevOps mindset, with experience working with Kubernetes and AWS is a plus
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten