Senior Innovation Manager- Sustainable Packaging (m/f/d
As a Senior Innovation Manager (m/f/d) in our Sustainable Packaging & Innovations team, you will reconcile a delightful unpacking experience, a sustainable packaging portfolio and operational scalability. You will rethink our current packaging proposition and design new scalable solutions ranging from circular packaging to custom packaging for limited edition merchandise. You work jointly with our partners and internal stakeholders, always keeping a strong focus on our customers and the planet
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- End to End responsibility creating new unboxing experiences
- Drive innovation to enable a more sustainable packaging portfolio
- Lead alignment with internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Logistics Operations, Market Research and Category Management when creating new unboxing experiences
- Engage with our brands, suppliers and logistics service providers as well as universities and start-ups to identify trends and collaboration opportunities
- Identify opportunities in the sustainable packaging sphere to elevate our customer experience
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Degree with a focus on Industrial Engineering (Material Science expertise is a plus), Innovation Management, Business Administration, Logistics Engineering or comparable education as well as at least 4-5 years of professional experience in the area of business development, (logistics) service/product design.
- Relevant professional experience designing new customer propositions and bringing physical products from ideation to hand over for scaling
- Passion for developing new customer experiences with sustainability top of mind, logistics, sustainability and packaging experience desirable
- Design-driven and customer-centric mindset: experience running user research is desirable
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten