Senior Product Manager - Order Management (w/m/d)
As Senior Product Manager in Zalando Marketplace (internally named Zalando Direct), you will shape the future of Europe's largest fashion platform and contribute to disrupting the fashion industry. You will own a core product area of our Partner Orders Excellence pillar, dedicated to making Fulfilment experience a strategic value proposition for Zalando’s Partner Program growth plans. You will interact with Zalando merchants, unveil their challenges and opportunities, and design state of the art solutions to empower them to easily onboard and grow their business on Zalando Direct.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Take ownership of Order Management services for fulfillment on Zalando Marketplace.
- Combine domain expertise, data-driven approach and a strong focus on technical resilience in building services at scale catering to >10M monthly orders.
- Collaborate with our User Research and Design teams to drive continuous discovery and generate actionable findings.
- Understand technical trade-offs between value and go-to-market velocity to help shape and deliver on the product vision and provide guidance to the dedicated cross-functional team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong team-work skills, knowing when to evangelize/educate and when to disagree and commit to a decision.
- World-class analytical skills when navigating a complex technical landscape spanning across legacy systems and new dedicated microservices.
- Previous experience in working with revenue-critical products and lean prioritization to keep the plane flying while building it.
- Excellent product development skills and experience in product discovery, requirements definition, and agile product delivery.
- Domain knowledge of order management services, eCom logistics and their ties to customer experience is nice to have
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open sourcecommitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 35+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten