Team Lead Markets Finance Nordics
The Team Lead Markets Finance Nordics forms the key interface between Finance and the Businesses. You serve as business partner to the General Manager Nordics and you help to devise, execute and track strategic, operational and financial plans. This position brings a strong commercial understanding and key value drivers to enable the development and execution of Go-to-Market strategies, support commercial steering and investment decisions. This is a high-impact role that will have a direct influence on our core consumer business in Scandinavia.The role will lead a team of 1-2 Finance professionals. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Serve as the Finance co-pilot to the markets organization to shape the strategic go-to-market approach, achieve business goals, track performance, and manage the markets from a strategic, operational and financial perspective.
- Deliver a proposition that brings to bear all Finance, Analytics & Tooling capabilities, incl. Planning, Forecasting, Steering, Reporting and Performance Management.
- Translate the market's strategies and objectives into measurable operational and financial outcomes.
- Play a key role in decision making around growth initiatives including entering new markets, changing the local customer proposition (e.g. local warehouse).
- Support GMs in developing investment cases across commercial and non-commercial levers and flag trade-off decisions.
- Provide swift re-prioritization and adjustments of plans and forecasts in close collaboration with Commercial Trading teams to react to changing business demands.
- Manage your team that continually interprets and analyzes commercial, operational and financial data.
PERKS AT WORK
- A proven Finance business partner who can shape, develop, and drive a business strategy and play a key role in developing, executing and tracking go-to-market strategies and growth initiatives and in driving commercial and financial performance.
- A senior finance leader with 10+ years expertise in developing a best-in-class function and team within a division of a global, complex organization.
- Experience in setting up business cases and driving financial conclusions, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience within a consumer, data-focused and technology-driven business, preferably in a high growth environment.
- Excellent analytics skills, understanding of P&L and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
- Track record of successfully leading teams through transformation and comfortable with a flexible, less structured environment where ideas and processes are frequently (re-)designed.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. An additional language such as Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian or Danish is preferred but not mandatory.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten