As a Senior Treasury Manager you have the chance to develop and optimize Zalando’s financing strategy and be part of our overall growth story.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Lead the structuring of new financing agreements for the Zalando Group; play a key supervision & maintenance role for the financing programs that exist
- Play a key role in driving the set-up and automation of new processes in the Treasury Team
- Coordinate the internal financing of group entities, in close collaboration with Cash Management, Tax, Legal and Accounting
- Maintain the relationship with partner banks & insurances
PERKS AT WORK
- Completed university degree (Bachelor, Master) in business administration, finance or any comparable quantitative field (MBA/CFA/CPA preferred) and 7-8 years experience in a financial advisory role within a bank, consulting firm or major corporation
- Experience in structuring credit agreements for asset financing, supply chain finance etc.; some experience with factoring/reverse factoring structures would be an advantage
- Experience in leading projects
- Fluency in English and German
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten