SW Engineer / Data Scientist - Video Road Signature
You will be able to contribute to two of the most exciting topics in the automotive industry in one job: Automated Driving and Connected Services!
Help us in developing services for providing digital maps for automated driving functions based on large-scale fleet data. We are working in agile, interdisciplinary teams towards making automated driving safer, more reliable and more comfortable.
- You actively design and develop the Video Road Signature map service for innovative and novel automated driving solutions.
- You shape, implement and deploy video based mapping algorithms to a large-scale map service framework operating on real-world fleet data.
- You implement video feature association, landmark reconstruction and optimization methods in an efficient and scalable manner.
- You will technically lead a team of SW developers by sharing your expertise, consult your colleagues and discuss with stakeholders and customers
- You collaborate with our international teams to build a Video Road Signature map service that can be used for a variety of different use cases and is fun to work with.
- Personality: Proficient at communicating complex ideas and assessments to both technical and non-subject matter expert audience.
- Working Practice: High level of commitment and initiative, autonomous and target-oriented working style, a firm demeanor as well as team and contact skills.
- Experience and Knowledge: Strong background and experience in video based mapping systems incl. video feature matching, landmark reconstruction and non-linear graph optimization.
- Qualifications: Extensive programming skills in C++ and Python; Experience in working on large and dynamic code bases; Solid understanding of modern and professional software engineering practices; Linux, ROS and Conan know how is a plus.
- Leadership skills: Strong communication skills, experiences as a technical leader and strong initiative
- Languages: Fluent English, German is a plus.
- Education: Completed degree or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, Computer Vision, Physics or a similar field.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten