Tax Technical Talent Development Senior Manager - 12 Month Secondment
The opportunity – 12 Month Secondment
You will be a subject matter expert in specific fields of study, responsible for the curation, procurement, design and development of local Regional content, as well as for training the trainers and facilitation of the content. Curriculum and content owner/copy writer on high complexity/regulatory content for senior audiences. Approves content developed by the team/L3 SME. Assesses applicability of EMEIA/Global learning and engage with the business to define new local content requirements for the assigned field of study/client group. Responsible for managing a complex curriculum of courses / events. Project leader on the local design, build, pilots and deployment strategy implementation initiatives. Manage, coach and mentor the team. Generate high levels of learner and stakeholder engagement and promote TD brand through effective communication, behaviours and actions.
Your key responsibilities
- Engage with the business in a capacity of a subject matter expert learning specialist/consultant to define new local content requirements for the assigned client group (e.g. SSL, competency area etc)
- Remain up to date on technical matters/legislation changes and update local content accordingly
- Assess applicability of EMEIA/Global learning for local region and propose, influence change as required. Develop strong relationships with other regions to ensure that the mutual benefits of the host relationship are maximised (ROI, FSO, ETC)
- Support and leverage the UK&I Talent Development Team Leader in driving discussions with Service Line stakeholders on the broad Talent agenda
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with the business, recognising the multiple perspectives they may have. For example, with EMEIA and Global Learning teams, Resourcing, Operations, Learning Champions, Q&RM/PPD, Talent Leaders
- Coordinate the defined requirements with the business stakeholders and engage with Area/Global counterparts, other SLs and cross-SL to look for common themes and avoid duplication – leveraging global content wherever possible
- Enhance Talent Development brand by using in-depth knowledge of Talent and Learning, by adding value & promoting innovative options to stakeholders
- Work in a SME capacity with EY CoE (GDS LSS) to define the optimal/scalable deployment mode for new content
- Submit Local Learning Solutions for go / no go decisions
- Ensure client group Learning needs are included in the SL Learning curriculum planning processes
Design & Develop Learning
- Design and copywrite local content
- Proactively question deployment method driving Global/Area/Regional strategy.
- Brief the EY CoE (GDS LSS), SMRs and/or external vendors, review /approve the build/assets and materials for local Regional content
- Direct the creation of learning solution plans, write design specifications, provide content and storyboard as required
- Create Learning Solution deployment strategies and materials. Generate innovative high-quality deliverables that are leveraged as leading practice
- Lead on Learning Program pilots, evaluate feedback, build enhancements and oversee implementation of change requests
- Work with UK&I Talent Development Team Leader to ensure high quality deployment of Technical/Non-Technical learning in line with the UK&I deployment model
- Scope requirements and leverage team to implement learning solutions.
- Lead conversation with key stakeholders to creating a successful facilitator model which minimises admin burden on our Learning Consultants and appropriately leverages the business, support the Learning Programme Manager to lead the implementation of this.
- Provide leadership and build motivation within the team, acting as a role model, particularly during periods of change.
- Coach and support learning Programme Managers as required
- Evaluate Learning Program feedback, generate insights, recommend solutions and share feedback with stakeholders to demonstrate impact and value of learning to our people and our business
- Thought Leadership - propose continuous improvement ideas and innovative initiatives that enable success of the Regional learning and culture strategy
- Facilitate EMEIA and Regional learning events (technical) as per the scope of services, deliver train-the-trainer events
Learning Culture & Change
- Drive culture shift to self-directed learning, engage with business stakeholders with the objective of enabling learners to find, prioritize and consume learning
- Lead on and contribute to strategic projects which deliver enhanced value to stakeholders
- Curate learning into meaningful earning paths/maps to help learners and business leaders navigate the offering
- Create and direct communications strategy for the assigned segment of the curriculum.
- Act as a role model, demonstrate ownership for own professional growth and how you maintain relevance in the role
Skills & attributes for success
- Track record in design, development and implementation of virtual and class-room based learning solutions
- Strong Presentation and Facilitation skills (including written presentations/PPoint)
- Sufficient knowledge of rapid content build technology options, e-learning options and learning platforms (such as VILT platforms)
- Stakeholder management / business consulting. Ability to engage and influence others
- Functional expertise in Learning and knowledge of trends, comprehensive understanding of EY and EY Talent
- Strong client focus with the ability to network, manage relationships and work virtually/ across borders
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across the organisation at all levels
- Leadership capabilities and strong commercial acumen and business awareness
- Excellent people management, coaching and interpersonal skills with an ability to manage difficult conversations
- Data analysis, ability to provide evidence-based insights
- Experience in leadership roles, coaching, counselling and managing the day-to-day activities of direct reports
- Background in professional services firm, corporate environment
- Working in international and diverse environments
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here. We ask because it matters!
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Apply nowWho we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich