Service Line Business Development Leader (Senior Manager) - Consulting
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The Service Line BD leader is primarily responsible for defining, developing and activating Service Line go-to-market strategy in support of the Service Line Markets Leader.
Your key responsibilities
- Drive the deployment of Service Line go-to-market plans and activities. Work closely with Service Line leadership team to identify business needs, determine key accounts, co-develop actions and timelines, and align markets and Service-Line resources in support of go-to-market activities
- Promoting the service line in firm-wide service and solution development and roll-out
- Acting as the conduit for ensuring the service line gets the right level and type of support from the wider Business Development Team
- Lead execution of market analysis and account segmentation/ prioritization for the Service Line, with support from Service Line operations and the Service Line Solution Activation Strategist
- Serve as program lead for the implementation of firm-wide business development programs within the Service Line
- Collaborate with Business Development functional specialists, Brand, Marketing and Communications, and other resources as needed to support Service Line and account team needs
- Leverage the global EY network to connect our clients to the right insights and thought leadership
- Facilitate strategic discussions with Account teams and Service Line Boards to determine relevant strategies for the accounts and the Service Line
- Drive the sales cadence process for the Service Line including initiating/supporting activities to enhance pipeline integrity
- Line manages the Activation Manager in their Service Line
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with Service Line Leaders & Partners in specific SL
- Facilitate strategic discussions with Account teams and Market Segment Boards to determine the ideal solutions for the accounts and market segment
- Thoroughly understand the Service Line capabilities, market issues and trends and identify target opportunities with the most potential for growth
Skills & attributes for success
- Significant business development experience in the professional services and solutions arena.
- A proven record leading a team in selling complex services and solutions at the "C" level of Fortune 500 companies with a preference in a professional service
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business/commercial acumen and an understanding of major industry sector trends preferred with experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven sound judgment and flexibility in balancing multiple project requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule, with high attention to detail
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here. We ask because it matters!
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Apply nowWho we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich