Sector Business Development Leader (Director) - Energy
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The Sector BD Leader – Energy is a trusted experienced and commercial leader and is central to the Sector, working closely with the Sector’s Market Segment Leader to develop, define and execute the strategy.
Your key responsibilities
- Has a clear and strategic point-of-view on the market context (e.g. What are the key themes/issues in the marketplace? How is the external market growing? How are our competitors growing? What is our market share and addressable market?
- Originates, develops and implements sector strategy (Plan to Win) with Sector leadership and Partners, that positions EY to win in the market.
- Is visible, credible and effective in representing the sector market context, sector strategy and wider Global Industry activities to a wide range of stakeholders in key external and internal forums.
- Oversees an integrated plan for the sector across all activities to ensure that we remain focused on commercial return
- Is responsible for managing the pipeline and sales across Strategic Accounts and Market Segments with the Client Executive (CE) community. Has responsibility for driving market demand and sales cycle and spending 50% of their time in the external marketplace.
Skills & attributes for success
- Significant business development experience in the professional services and solutions arena.
- A proven record leading a team in selling complex services and solutions at the "C" level of Fortune 500 companies with a preference in a professional services environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business/commercial acumen and an understanding of major industry sector trends preferred with experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven sound judgment and flexibility in balancing multiple project requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule, with high attention to detail
- Driven individual possessing the hard and soft skills necessary to drive transformational performance across our portfolio of accounts and solutions. Ability to build high-impact c-suite relationships quickly and sustain them. Expert client management and client relationships skills.
- Strong change agent skills. The ability to flex personal style as required.
- Strong ability to focus on commercial outcomes that align with the interests of our clients. Strong knowledge of current and emerging sales tools, methodologies and go-to-market (GTM) models including social media. Leading and credible social media profile.
- Strong Executive presence. Expert influencing skills. Solid understanding of the marketplace/industry, competitive and account information.
- Ability to team with and influence technical partners to formulate the best strategy to serve the client.
- Ability to bring new ideas and innovation to deliverables with a strong focus on transformative digital, managed service and/or Alliance- based solutions.
- Strong ability to handle and resolve conflict.
- Line/Performance Management of the Sector CEs, and sales operations support
- Requires connecting with the UKI Sector leadership team, EMEIA and Global Sector teams and working with Marketing and the BD community in order to drive revenue growth through market-led activity in the Segment and Accounts.
- Collaborate with other Sector BDLs to drive issues around convergence and activate client events and forums to support sales. The Sector BDL will oversee market operations working with Global Delivery Services and the operations community.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here. We ask because it matters!
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Apply nowWho we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich