Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Customer Service is at the heart of what we do. Are you interested in joining our acclaimed Amazon's Customer Service team to help shape the future of Amazon Customer Service in Germany, reporting directly to the Head of Customer Experience and being involved in some of the most exciting initiatives for our employees and customers?
DE Customer Service is currently hiring a Senior Customer Experience Program Manger (f/m/d) for the Customer Experience improvement team.
This role will be focused on improving customer experience and driving Voice of the customer (VOC) programs jointly with retail and other customer service market places focused at one or multiple fulfilment or product family area's. The successful candidate will manage the Roadmap for customer improvement programs/projects and mechanism for customer experience and also manage voice of the customer feedback to key retail stakeholders. The role will help drive Amazon’s Customer Service strategy and find innovative and highly effective ways of working in the DE Customer Service organisation, and implement new VOC mechanisms and reviews. In this role, you will be coordinating major, high impact Customer Service cross-functional programs in a multi-cultural environment that directly impact our customer and employee experience. This role is critical in transforming the business to enable sustainable, scalable growth with solutions that delight our internal and external customers.
For this new role, we are looking for a talented Strategic Project/Program Manager who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and has a consistent track record of successful project delivery including creating new processes, implementing change and managing complex projects with often conflicting requirements. Proven ability to manage, influence, and engage a broad group of stakeholders is a must. You must have the experience and capability to create and present documentation for senior executives and align your plans with Amazon’s strategic objectives. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. You should be experienced in working with data to analyze root causes, implementing long term solutions, and leading teams with advanced analytical, mathematical, and quantitative capabilities.
· Owning the definition of processes and standards / policies in customer service.
· Identifying and leading continuous improvement initiatives jointly with retail partners to improve customer experience.
· Supporting the Head of Customer Experience, and Customer service leadership team with shaping the vision and long-term strategy for Customer Service Excellence and improvements to internal and external customer experience.
· Collaborating with partners from other organizational areas.
· Monitoring and reporting on the progress of multiple activities including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect overall program deliverables
· Deliver reporting on CS performance metrics.
· Managing the CS relationship with key business stakeholders (MBRs / QBRs).
· Attend strategic projects reviews with senior EU and WW CS stakeholders
· Create new, scalable mechanisms for process improvement and voice of the customer jointly with other CS managers and business partners.
· Support Voice of the customer initiatives at DE/UK and EU level.
· Identify customer pain points, develop mechanisms to surface these pain points to key stakeholders and drive projects to improve the customer experience and key metrics.
· Manage emerging issues and help mitigate negative customer experience events and drive proactive improvement programs.
· Lead, Manage and develop a team of Customer Experience project managers to drive planned improvement initiatives across multiple Amazon marketplaces.
· Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Administration, PR/Communications, or a related area
· 5+ years of experience managing cross-functional programmes, including external and internal stakeholders
· Strong delivery record
· Work experience in customer service, public relations or retail
· Data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills (including knowledge of Excel and preferably SQL, but not essential)
· Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
· Experience with root cause analysis and process design
· Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to ‘think big’ and ‘out of the box’ being comfortable with ambiguity
· High energy for an ambiguous, ‘internet –speed’ environment
· Customer Experience Evangelist and role model on Customer Obsession
·Fluent knowledge of German Language.
· MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
· Knowledge/Certification of Six Sigma/Lean
· Willingness to travel up to 30%