Merchandise Planner - Kids Footwear
As a Merchandise Planner for the Kids Footwear you have accountability for a Unit driving the Footwear assortment for Kids on Zalando. You are responsible for defining the financial KPI plan that is reflective of the unit strategy for a season which you have determined with your buying counterpart. You have total accountability for steering your brands to reach the financial KPIs you define. You guide junior members in your unit on actions to take to ensure the KPIs of the unit are achieved.
To deliver your role you are confident in using forecasting and reporting tools and use your experience of managing several end-to-end planning cycles to mitigate risk and capture opportunities.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrate total accountability of leading at least one end-to-end planning cycle for a defined area due to your experience working in Merchandise Planning. You optimize opportunities and mitigate risks with your significant experience in using both planning and forecasting tools. You ensure your unit remains competitive while optimizing margin and stock turn.
- Identifying trends, initiatives and opportunities. Collaborating with Buyers, you will develop a strategy, tailoring to specific market needs. You will work closely with brands negotiating the right terms for your business and leading the brand relationships growing the Zalando business season after season.
- Conducting historical analysis to better understand the business, as well as managing assortment planning through flow plans and product quantifications. You take ambitious growth targets in your stride and are creative in your approach of how to get there.
- You will ensure high levels of product availability by managing Assistant Merchandisers in the replenishment of inventories. You are hands on and support junior team members improving processes and utilizing new tooling improvements.
PERKS AT WORK
- Bachelor's degree in Business or comparable field. More than 4 years Merchandising/Planning experience (preferably within eCommerce) with proven end to end ownership for at least 1 planning cycle. Confidence in using both planning and forecasting tools to determine risks and opportunities - familiarity utilizing at least one merchandise planning software is highly beneficial.
- Motivation, structure and positivity in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment, embracing change and being always on the hunt for solutions. You exercise high levels of personal accountability and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve results. You have excellent English skills, communicate clearly with varied stakeholders and possess solid negotiation skills.
- With solid experience functionally managing and developing junior team members, you are ready to build upon these skills and gain exposure to disciplinary leadership.
- You love to work with numbers and figures, thinking strategically and being excited by the opportunity to shape the Kids category. You take MS Office in your stride and consider yourself an expert in Excel.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback,open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy andblogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten