Executive Project Manager (w/m/d) - Connected Network
As an ExecutiveProject Manager (w/f/d) you will experience the day-to-day business of the Connected Network (CN) Leadership Team up close while actively supporting and reporting into the VP Connected Network with your functional and organizational know-how. In particular, you will support the daily work and drive projects in collaboration with our teams in Logistics, Customer Care, Connected Network, Connected Retail, P&O and Controlling. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Support the VP on a daily basis, preparing and following up on meetings and working on communication formats, acting as an aspiring partner to your lead as well as the Connected Network Leadership Team. You will anticipate the needs of your executive and help resolve issues as they arise. You identify improvement opportunities and implement best-practices to maximize reliability and efficiency of our processes.
- Enabling internal teams to set concrete action plans, deliver against the plans and iterate when necessary, to achieve our 2023 goals
- Be involved in cross-functional projects of high priority to the company around a variety of topics, driving efficiency and productivity and bringing clarity and structure to complex matters. preparing and supporting in workshops as well as preparing meeting structures for Connected Network. You will need to ensure timely implementation across the business, managing projects with high strategic or structural impact together with expert teams.
- Establish and manage work packages, reporting structures, resource planning and stakeholders, keep several plates spinning at the same time. Building relationships and managing stakeholders and tailoring communication to the audience.
PERKS AT WORK
- Several years of professional experience, ideally as a strategic consultant. Additional expertise in online e-commerce, fashion, omnichannel commerce or technology is beneficial.
- A completed degree in business administration, economics, finance or in a related field. Fluency in English is required.
- A sense of ownership and high proactivity, ability to work independently and to quickly learn from new topics. Structured and communicative, you are able to effectively collaborate with stakeholders from all levels.
- Ability to develop and manage complex projects with excellence, innovation and dynamism. You possess very strong analytical skills and you have experience in translating business requirements of technical specifications to BI teams.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten