Data Engineer - Stream Processing
As a Data Engineer within this team, you own the internal platform which provides real-time data processing pipelines used by our internal customers to flexibly and timely monitor business processes and manage large-scale event streams.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Engage with Product Managers on feature and product design
- Define and continuously improve technical architecture of the platform
- Own our current infrastructure with Apache Flink, Elasticsearch and several Python Backend APIs and drive their operational excellence
- Work with the newest infrastructure technology like Kubernetes, AWS, Docker and a plethora of internal tools for Continuous Integration and Delivery as well as other parts of the software lifecycle.
PERKS AT WORK
- Proficiency & expertise in working with Apache Flink (or a similar real-time stream processing framework like Spark Streaming) and relational or NoSQL databases. Experience with Elasticsearch is advantageous.
- Business acumen and a strategic approach to reporting and stakeholder management across a breadth of business domains
- Keep-it-simple approach, with the right amount of foresight in designing an efficient and flexible architecture
- Start-with-yes mindset, while willing to challenge the status quo when necessary in pursuit of excellence and continuous improvement
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback,open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy andblogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten