Senior S4HANA TRM Consultant
As a Senior S4HANA tConsultant, you will be the intermediate between business departments and technical SAP system, providing end-to-end support starting from analyzing business requirements, implementing technical solutions and keeping them maintained.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Must have S4 HANA experience
- Treasury and Risk Management for the following areas: Forex, Money Markets, Derivatives, Trade Finance and Risk Analyzers
- As many of the following SAP modules as possible, are required: Bank Communication Management including DMEE trees, Bank account Management, Cash and Liquidity Management, In House Cash
- Take ownership as the first contact for our stakeholders in Treasury & Risk Management department to receive and evaluate their requirements.
- Design and implement necessary technical solutions and customizing.
- Provide end-user training and furthermore support and practice knowledge exchange with your direct colleagues.
PERKS AT WORK
- Extensive professional experience in working with SAP ERP system and highly skilled in doing customizing focused on Forex, Money Markets, Derivatives, Trade Finance and Risk Analyzers; Other modules Cash and Liquidity Management, Bank Communication Management, In-house cash, FI-AR, FI-AP, would be a plus
- Experience with SAP S4HANA system, deep knowledge of business processes and experience with transformation projects
- Experience with customizing and maintaining SAP Treasury and Risk Management
- Ability to work independently and capabilities to present and communicate fluently in English. German is a plus
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten