Working student Remote HW/SW Access
Join the Software Campus within the Bosch division of Automotive Electronics and contribute to workplace solutions, also known as DevOps. The workplace solutions cover multiple SW development environments, from continuous integration (CI) with on-premise attached development hardware up to completely cloud based CI infrastructure as code. While the latter variant focus' on pure SW topics, the device - e.g. sensors - SW development truth lies on running the SW on hardware. Additionally, SW development environments also include multiple tooling options for documentation as well as community and content management.
- You analyze the existing, on-premise Kusterdingen, heterogenous sandbox CI hardware (Windows, Linux, macOS based server).
- You develop and document an innovative proof-of-concept, e.g., Raspberry Pi based, for remote access (keyboard, video, mouse - KVM, power) of generic CI hardware.
- You setup the remote access solution and integrate it into the Bosch Corporate Network.
- You upgrade/install the sandbox CI hardware based on user requirements, e.g., replacing a Windows installation with Linux. This can then also happen completely remotely.
- You present your remote access concept to a Bosch SW engineering division.
- As the main contributor, you will also play the main role for the roll out.
- You will get in touch with the relevant stakeholders and will be guided by an experienced engineer.
- Education: studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, information technology or comparable with good performance
- Personality and Working Practice: open-minded and keen to create something new as part of an international team, practical solutions oriented
- Experience and Knowledge: good Linux skills, experience with networking, willing to put hands on hardware
- Enthusiasm: passion for SW, enthusiasm for new technologies
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten