Intern Data Engineering / Science Intern (f/m/d)
Do you want to have an impact in the development department of an automotive company? Are you ready to be a part of a dynamic team and work in the data science field (engineering, analysis, and visualisation) to use your skills? We are in the development department and tackling all data-related topics regarding the engine and we are looking for an intern to support our analytics team.
What awaits you?
- During your internship you will use your analytics and artificial intelligence skills to optimize processes and enhance product quality in an international automotive environment.
- We are dedicated to developing analytical solutions and create new models to enable new and better business with data centric methods and solutions.
- We offer Data analysis and AI using latest machine learning and statistical methods.
- Interesting use cases in the automotive development environment.
- You will have the possibility to develop yourself and to enhance your skill level.
What should you bring along?
- Studies in Data Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a comparable course of studies.
- Ideally first knowledge in the creation and development of data assets and pipelines with pandas/SQL and Apache Spark (AWS Glue).
- Alternatively to knowledge in data pipelines (Spark/SQL): Knowledge in data visualization (Plotly/Dash, Superset, Angular).
- Knowledge in Python, Java and well-known analytics libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and scikit-learn.
- Software Engineering and collaborative Software Development, e.g. Git, Scrum, Jira, CI/CD.
- First practical experience and hands-on mentality.
- Teamwork, communication skills and structured work style.
Are you enthused by new technologies and an innovative environment? Apply now!
Earliest starting date: 08/16/2021
Duration: 6 months.
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich