Internship Development of a 3D curve analyzer based on MEMS inertial sensors
We develop MEMS-based algorithms and use cases for consumer devices such as hearables, wearables and smartphones. You will be part of our inertial sensor software team that develops fancy applications based on e.g. detection and analysis of pre-defined short gestures and repetitive movements to enhance the sensor smartness and allow for precise interpretation of user activities and interactions. The underlying mathematical structure of such movements is mostly analysis of 3D curve. Therefore, the focus of this job is to develop a new 3D curve analyzer utilizing inertial sensor data for gesture and pattern recognition, which overcomes the drawbacks of state-of-the-art solutions.
- During your assignment you will conduct a literature and material study on the new 3D curve analyze.
- Using inertial sensor data you will develop and implement the new 3D curve analyzer for gesture and pattern recognition.
- Furthermore, your tasks include the performance evaluation of the new 3D curve analyzer as well as continuous improvement and modification of the new 3D curve analyzer if necessary.
- Not least you make a detailed documentation of the new 3D curve analyzer.
- Education: Master studies in the fiel of mathematics and geometry, engineering cybernetics, computer graphics, robotics, or similar science / technology related programs
- Personality: open minded, keen to create something new as part of an international team
- Working Practice: analytical, structured and results-oriented
- Experience: years of experience with mathematic modeling, excellent programming skill for implementation and visualization of the mathematic model and ideally experience with inertial sensor data
- Knowledge: very good knowledge of mathematics and geometry, ideally of 3D geometry / curve analysis or similar and of rotation and orientation such as Euler angle and Quaternion
- Enthusiasm: emphasis on geometry
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten